Marie Walcott, Tufts Orthopedics
- Shoulder Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
Get to know Dr. Walcott
Dr. Walcott won two NCAA National Championships as a member of the Brown University Crew Team. She still enjoys rowing down the Charles River.
- Arthritis of the shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tears, Instability, AC Separations, Impingement, Arthritis, Labral tears
- Elbow Loose bodies, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Impingement, Arthritis
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Options with Total Shoulder Replacement
- Out of Joint – The Saga of Anterior Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Instability: An Overview
- Shoulder Slap Injury
- Total Shoulder Replacement: What Should I Expect?
- What is Shoulder Impingement?
- Shoulder & Elbow Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital with an emphasis on Total Shoulder Replacement and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Completed International Traveling Shoulder Fellowships at the Alps Surgery Institute in Annecy, France and the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice in Nice, France
- Orthopedic Residency & Orthopedic Surgery Research Fellowship completed at the University of Massachusetts Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Medical Degree earned at the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Bachelor of Science with Honors from Brown University in Organic Geochemistry
- Melrose Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital