Louis Insalaco, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Associates
Physician and Surgeon, Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Clinical Instructor of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Comprehensive ENT (Otolaryngology) – Adults and Kids
- Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Fellowship trained in pediatric otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery, Dr. Louis Insalaco sees adult and pediatric patients at Mass. Eye and Ear, Stoneham. Dr. Insalaco is a Massachusetts native who earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine before completing his residency training in otolaryngology–head and neck surgery at Boston Medical Center. He then went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery with the University of Minnesota Medical Center and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
He sees patients with general ear, nose, and throat concerns. He also has clinical interests in general and pediatric otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Insalaco also has clinical research interests. View a complete list of his publications.
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Boston Medical Center (Otolaryngology)
- Boston Medical Center (Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery)
- University of Minnesota and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Pediatric Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery)