Helene Feiler, Excel Orthopaedic Specialists
Arthroscopic Surgery, Knee Joint Replacement Surgery
Dr. Feiler has been an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Excel Orthopaedic Specialists since 1994. She studied at Tufts School of Medicine in Boston and trained at the Tufts Affiliated Orthopaedic Residency Program. Dr. Feiler served as Chief Resident at New England Baptist Hospital, where she honed her skills on Total Joint Replacement surgery of the knee.
Dr. Feiler enjoys working with patients of all ages with a variety of orthopaedic problems. She performs arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, ligament reconstruction and repairs, as well as partial and total knee replacements. Dr. Feiler takes a personal approach by developing an individualized plan for each of her patients.
Her interests outside the office include gardening, outdoor activities, tennis, photography and travel.
- State University of New York, Binghamton, NY – BS 1985
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA – MD 1989
- Tufts Affiliated Hospitals Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA 1994
- New England Baptist Hospital, Chief Resident, Boston, MA 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1996
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1998