David Alessandro, Excel Orthopaedic Specialists
I am an orthopaedic surgeon with additional fellowship training in the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. My goal is to restore optimal function of the injured limb. I achieve this objective by utilizing the latest in operative and non-operative techniques. My practice includes trauma care, arthritis and joint replacement, sports medicine, and arthroscopic surgery of the wrist, elbow, shoulder, and knee. My extensive hand and upper extremity training allows me to treat complex disorders in this area as well. I enjoy caring for patients of all ages. My hobbies include sports, cooking, and reading about history.
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ – AB 1988
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA – MD 1992
- Tufts Affiliated Hospitals Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA 1997
- Massachussetts General Hospital Hand & Upper Extremity Fellowship, Boston, MA 1998
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2000
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2002