Dave Rishi, Agility Orthopedics
- Total Joint Reconstruction and Replacement / Arthroplasty
- Total Hip Replacement and Reconstruction / Arthroplasty
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement and Reconstruction / Arthroplasty
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Get to know Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave enjoys traveling, sailing and scuba.
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Meniscal Tears
- Ligament Sprains/Tears
- Hip/Knee Injuries
- Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Fractures
- Ankle Fractures
- Common Hepatic Artery Revascularization Using Splenic Artery Bypass after en bloc Resection of the Celiac Axis
- Kaplan Joint Reconstruction (Arthroplasty) Fellowship, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital- Boston, MA
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital – Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in Buffalo, New York.
- Medical Degree earned at the University of Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in Buffalo, New York.
- Melrose Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital